Surprise those extra-special people in your life with an extra-special gift. Or, of course, you could always treat yourself to one (or more) of these treasures. All these gifts are available at Sephora, so keep in mind that you can save 20% this week at sephora.com by entering code FF2005 at checkout - things aren't quite as expensive as they seem. Happy shopping!
- T3 Traveler Deluxe: 1200 watts of tourmaline-infused power in a collapsible travel-sized hair dryer, along with a bristle paddle brush. The T3s are the Cadillacs of styling implements. Worth the splurge. $130.
- Stila Grand Collection: For the true makeup addict, an abundance of Stila goodies in a beautiful blue box. For contents see my post in which I waxed poetic about this set: click here. This may be out of stock on sephora.com but is also available on gloss.com. $160.
- Chanel No. 5 Seduction Collection Duet: Sensual Elixir and Velvet Body Cream in an elegant black velvet gift box. For the loyal Chanel No. 5 enthusiasts, a new spin on a classic perfume. $125.
- Fresh In-Flight Kit: For the tired (but still beautiful) traveler, this kit from Fresh includes 20 Extra Gentle Cleansing Towelettes, a 1 oz In-Flight Face Mask, and a 0.5 oz Post-Flight Face Serum in a white travel clutch. $130.
- Prada Holiday Set: A rich, sophisticated combination of amber, labdanum, patchouli, benzoin and sandalwood. Set includes a 2.7 oz EdP, with Hydrating Body Lotion and Perfumed Bath & Shower Gel. $100.