Small Rectangle For Rent - Beauty Addict

Friday, December 02, 2005

Small Rectangle For Rent

I have a new renter! For those of you who don't know, BlogExplosion has a fun little tool called Rent My Blog that allows bloggers to lease space on others' blogs, to help increase their traffic and their popularity. I experimented with this a while back and have decided to give it another try.

My renter this week is Sheila of Austin, TX. Her blog, TV Is My Drug of Choice, is hysterical - I highly recommend that you read her snarky and witty post entitled "Hell Is Other People." Sheila was born and raised in California, loves Hershey's Chocolate Mint Kisses, and dyes her hair with L'Oreal (making her right at home here on Beauty Addict).

So, mosey on over to the right sidebar and say hello to Sheila.


Comments