Silly Celebrity Makeup: Golden Globes Edition - Beauty Addict

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Silly Celebrity Makeup: Golden Globes Edition

I know I'm really late to the game on this, but since I was in Germany last week I didn't get a chance to watch the Globes; now that I'm all caught up, let's take a look at the cosmetic mishaps at the awards:

Anne Hathaway. The bright red lips wash out the rest of her face, especially her eyes. It's hard to tell from this pic, but she's wearing white shimmery eyeshadow, which just disappears into her pale skin. The severe-looking hair doesn't help, either. This is verging on Joker-esque.





Cynthia Nixon. This is rather unfortunate. Cynthia looks like she was punched in both eyes. The dark shadow and liner make her eyes recede - and they're already somewhat deep set - while the lipcolor makes her lips look even thinner.






Jaime Pressly. She has overdosed on the 3 B's: Bleach, Bronzer, and Brite Smile, making her look like a Malibu Barbie that was left too close to the stove. (There have also been rumors that J has overdosed on the dreaded 4th B: Botox, but you can't tell from this picture. I hope it is not true.)





Next up, my picks for Best Celebrity Makeup at the Globes!


Comments