Beauty On The Road (Again) - Beauty Addict

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Beauty On The Road (Again)

Yes, friends, I am back on the road!

This time, my travels have brought me to Florida for a conference. Picked up a little kit on the plane, with a mini Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter and other Bliss goodies. Apparently these are only supposed to be on LA-NYC flights, but someone must have left one behind!

It is a gray day here in Florida - I flew down half a day early in the hopes of taking advantage of the sunshine and the pool, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

In the meantime, I've been playing around with the products stocked up in the bathroom. They definitely beat the hair product situation in Chicago last time around. There's a Yuzu Bergamot body lotion that is definitely coming home with me.

More updates later!


Comments