Some Hilarity for a Dreary Monday... - Beauty Addict

Monday, April 24, 2006

Some Hilarity for a Dreary Monday...

Whoa! Look at this W cover. Meryl looks phenomenal, but La Lohan's orange radioactive goldfish thing is a little scary. Her eye makeup is gorgeous, though.

I swiped this picture from Parisjasmal, my blogger buddy at MonkeyPosh, who has written a great post about celebrities she's been told she resembles.

You must go over there and read about her encounter with a drunk homeless man in Chicago who insisted she was Madonna and proceeded to address her as such. I nearly fell out of my chair with laughter.

As for me? Well, before Lindsay became a raven-haired Oompa Loompa, I was told I look like her a few times. But mostly, people think I look like Julianne Moore, especially my dad.

In the mid-90s, when my hair was shorter, poufier and redder - and when The X-Files were popular - I was told by more than a few very nerdy boys that I looked like Gillian Anderson, aka Agent Scully.

But mostly it's Julianne Moore. And I like that. Now how about a hit movie this year, Julianne, hm?


Comments