Stones In My Pockets - Beauty Addict

Monday, April 17, 2006

Stones In My Pockets

When I was wandering the duty free shop in the Munich airport last week, a red sign caught my eye:

"EXCLUSIVE to Travel Retail!"

I decided very quickly that whatever it was, I would at least have to check it out, and I admitted to myself that whatever it was, there was a strong chance that I was going to buy it. It was exclusive. And there was no tax.

I made a beeline for the display.

What I found when I got there was an array of colored objects that were smooth and curved like river stones. These smooth, coated "stones" housed an integrated spray mechanism and were filled with various Kenzo fragrances. Little travel sprays! In rock bottles! They were darling, but the best part was the functionality of their design, which prevents them from leaking or breaking in your luggage.

I picked up Summer by Kenzo (my favorite of the line); they also come in Flower, L'Eau par Kenzo for men and women, Kenzo Pour Homme, and Kenzo Air. And each one comes with a tiny neoprene travel sleeve to match!

Unfortunately, Kenzo Ryoko (ryoko means travel in Japanese) are indeed exclusive to airports and the Kenzo boutique, but next time you find yourself wandering the duty free shop while waiting to board your flight, do check them out!


Comments