Warm Weather Essentials - Beauty Addict

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Warm Weather Essentials

I've been wanting to do a post on summer essentials (not just beauty) for a while now. But, I am not sure if you care about my opinions on anything but lip gloss and shower gels. Do you want to know the things I love for summer, even if some are not related to beauty? From fragrances, to button-downs, to glosses, to flip flops, to sunscreens? Let me know in the comments. I would of course be happy to share. Summer is coming and I think it's time to celebrate and rejoice!

For now, two of my summer must-haves:















Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals in Fuchsia/White. A preppy staple since the beginning of time.


















Monyette Paris. THE summer fragrance (see my previous post here). If you like, I'll review some other must haves for summer - just let me know in the comments!


Comments