Happy Friday! Please take a moment to check out the sponsors that keep the Addict in business; you can check out their ads on the sidebar, or click below:
- Beautyhabit: Shop now for the most sought-after beauty products from around the world!
- CEW Beauty Career Center: Find your dream job or look for talent!
- Arbor Beading: Stylish Handmade Jewelry
- FashionFixx: Fashion and style magazine bringing you the latest and greatest from indie designers
- Beautiful Makeup Search Beauty Blog: for the latest and greatest in beauty!
- Pixelgirl Shop: Hip and handmade! Unique jewelry, handbags, home decor and more
- Yummy Hair and Skincare: Condition and detox your hair naturally with CHOCOLATE
- Toutie.com: Irrestible finds, exclusive offers - Sass & Bide, Botkier, Chloe, Choo and more
- Pirate Sandals: Colorful, original hand-made sandals
And another item of note...have you noticed the recent changes with Stila these days? As you may know, Estee Lauder divested the Stila division a couple of months ago (it's now on its own, operating under Stila Corp. and Sun Capital Partners). Beauty Addict reader Brianna reports that the Stila counters at Nordstroms around the country are closing, and I just got an email from gloss.com informing me that they are ceasing sales of Stila immediately.
Should be interesting to see how the strategy of the "new" Stila develops over the coming months! If you have anything interesting to report from your area, send it on in!