The looooong weekend has arrived! For those of you in the US, have a great 4th of July weekend! Before you head out, please take a minute to check out some of Beauty Addict's sponsors:
- Beautyhabit.com: Shop now for the most sought-after beauty products from around the world
- StyleFeeder: Shoes, clothes, bags, furniture - some things are so damn cool they have to be shared!
- FashionRome: Fabulous and unique Italian designers - clothing, bags and shoes!
- Lemon Bamboo: Chic and stylish jewelry handcrafted in Thailand and Laos. Silk scarves and handbags too!
- Pixelgirl Shop: Hip and handmade! Unique jewelry, handbags, home decor and more...
- MomsHealthDirect.com: the online beauty directory. Check out the free skin care analysis and find the products perfect for your skin!
- FashionFixx: Fashion and style magazine bringing you the latest and greatest from indie designers!
- Solessence - "Creme de la Carmen Electra!" Unrefined and organic African shea butter and Coconut milk lotions, scrubs, creams and more.
- Arbor Beading: Stylish and affordable handmade jewelry to complete your look. Check out the Sale section!
- The Smiley Collection: Necklaces, bracelets, charms, and key rings in brushed gold and sterling silver. Fun, flirty, cool and cute!
- Toutie.com: Links to the best internet boutiques, providing savvy reviews and "toutie treats" - special deals and discounts for readers.
And while you're at it, check out the full suite of beauty blogs at the Beauty BlogAds network!
Some more items of note for this week:
- It seems that a notable people have been reading and commenting on Beauty Addict! Dr. Leslie Baumann was here a couple of weeks ago and dropped a note about her book, The Skin Type Solution: A Revolutionary Guide to Your Best Skin Ever. I highly recommend picking this up if your skin's behavior has ever perplexed you. Dr. Baumann's book helps you identify your skin type from 16 different categories (far more precise than the usual normal/dry/oily/combination scheme), and then shows you what will work for you and what won't. Click here to check it out on Amazon.
- Nadine Baggott, Beauty Editor of Hello! magazine in London, visited this week as wlel! She commented that she loves ModelCo Airbrush Tan in a Can for at home self-tanning, and St. Tropez for professional application. Check out what she has to say in the comments section of this post. I have to agree with her on the ModelCo - it goes on easily with no streaks and develops into a gorgeous tan. More on that in an upcoming post! In the meantime, visit Nadine at Beauty by Nadine.