Red Carpet Beauty: Carousel of Hope Ball - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Red Carpet Beauty: Carousel of Hope Ball

I am all about the silly celebrity makeup here, but I like the good red carpet looks just as much. Here, some winners from the Mercedes-Benz Carousel of Hope Ball in Los Angeles this weekend - and surprisingly, all of these ladies usually end up on my other list.

Haylie Duff. The Other Duff Sister, yes! Love the neutral brown eye makeup, pink lips, and matte skin, which is of course very now.

Teri Hatcher. Usually I think the Hatch looks overdone, but I like her look here (although I hear Perez Hilton hated it...). A nice dramatic smokey eye with a balanced face. The dress, however, is somewhat horrific.

Sharon Stone. Finally, Sharon is back in action! Please, please promise never to bring back the beige lipstick, Sharon.

Whitney Houston. The haircolor is a little funny on her, but otherwise she looks fab...and it's been a long time since anyone has been able to say that! Keep it up Whitney, and stay off the crack, m'kay?


Comments