Golden Globes Beauty: The Ladies of Lost - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globes Beauty: The Ladies of Lost

I guess seeing them sweaty and dirty on that island every week makes me forget how pretty they are.

Emilie de Ravin is stunning. I love that hair color on her, and combined with the red lips it reminds me quite a bit of Michelle Williams' look at last years Oscars.

Yunjin Kim, what a perfect study in black & white and neutrals. She pulls off a neutral face without looking washed out or muddy. And I LOVE that gown.

Evangeline Lilly, once again looking effortless and breezy. Her lipcolor is a light coral pink that makes for such a pretty "pop" against her neutral dress. Love the cheeks, too - bright but sheer. Tarte Cheekstain in Tickled Peach would be perfect for this look.

Which Golden Globe look was your favorite?


Comments