Holed Up in a Hotel Room - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Holed Up in a Hotel Room

I know my posting schedule has been a bit out of whack lately. There have been too many things going on - business trips abroad, tons of work projects, events, you name it - to keep up with a daily schedule. But fortunately, all the effort has culminated in a promotion at work - woohoo!

I'm feeling both re-energized and guilty, so I decided to take this evening "off" to write a few posts. It's not that hard, since I'm far, FAR out of town, away from friends, family, and my DVD collection. I'm in a hotel room in Dusseldorf, munching on room service, watching CNN, and talking beauty.

I'm so tempted to launch all these new posts at once, but instead I'll just give you a taste of what to expect in the next few days:

  • Lisa Hoffman Skincare
  • St. Tropez Whipped Bronze Self Tanner
  • Boots No. 7 4-in-1 Quick Thinking Wipes
  • Bobbi Brown Bridal Face Palette...
  • ...and a new feature on Bridal Beauty
  • Labello lip balm, a European staple that's become a cult favorite for Americans
  • L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Towelettes
  • and more, more, more!
So stay tuned!


Comments