Cast Party - Beauty Addict

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cast Party

Well, there it is, friends!

I was getting a little bored of the plain white cast, so I called on my friend Rachel aka Stylebites for some ideas. She sent over photos of Lindsay Lohan (who broke her wrist at Fashion Week last fall) for inspiration, and suggested Chanel-esque ribbon wrappings, scarves as slings, and cashmere sleeves. So I've been using my beloved collection of Pucci scarves as colorful little slings (my orthopedic surgeon thought this was hilarious), and crafting various other coverings and sleeves.

This black satin glove was from my senior prom. We cut the fingers and the thumb off, and it fits perfectly over the cast. I think it would look really cute with a crystal brooch for a night out!

In other news, regular posting will resume tonight. I've gotten pretty comfortable with this left hand typing thing!


Comments