Best of Sephora: Complexion - Beauty Addict

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Best of Sephora: Complexion

The Best of Sephora 2007 winners are here! Every day from now until next week I'll post my opinions on one of the categories. Feel free to chime in with your own! Are these indeed your favorites, or are you loyal to others? Post your thoughts in the comments!

Foundation: Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals SPF15 Powder Foundation
I like BareMinerals, but the foundations just aren't a practical choice for me because of the amount I travel. Just a little jostling during travel and I end up with foundation dandruff all over my makeup bag. I'll stick with tinted moisturizers and pressed powders!

Tinted Moisturizer: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Terrific product, but I much prefer the shades, coverage and consistency of DuWop Revolotion (not even nominated! For shame!).

Powder: Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
This is a staple in my home beauty closet, but it's another one that has to stay home when I hit the road. I'm still stuck on Estee Lauder's pressed powders (maybe a little because of the gorgeous limited edition compacts?).

Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Yes! Yes! Yes! Is there any other? This is the Holy Grail of primers. Just remember to get yours in the travel tube rather than the bulky glass pump bottle, or you'll end up wasting product that clings to the sides of the bottle.

Concealer: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Multi-Tasking Face
I've met women who are absolutely obsessed with this product in the Bisque shade. I recall someone nearly screeching at me, "Bisque! BISQUE! I put on my Bisque and I look like a different person!" For portability I prefer cream concealers, and those with a built in mirror, so I choose Becca Compact Concealer. Preparing now for hate mail from the Bisque maniacs. Ouch!


Comments