Don't Be Fooled By The Rocks That I Got...They're Just Lipstick - Beauty Addict

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Don't Be Fooled By The Rocks That I Got...They're Just Lipstick

The Body Shop Precious Rouge...Shine On You Crazy Diamond! Look at these little beauties! These are the new Precious Rouge lipcolors from The Body Shop, cut like glimmering jewels.

Once again I find myself pleasantly surprised with the Body Shop's makeup collection. These are not something you would have expected to see in the store 5 years ago!

These lippies have a glossy texture and go on somewhat sheer. The shimmer is more subtle than it appears in the tube; they look to have a shimmer "coating" similar to one of my other favorites, Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick.

Though I have to admit I've been sampling mine from the bottom with a lip brush. I can't bear to ruin the pretty gem-shaped bullet!

Precious Rouge is available in three colors, from left, Opulent Rose, Lavish Pink, and Sleek Brown. I'm especially loving Opulent Rose for a rich Autumn look.

I feel compelled to tell you that these are limited edition for fall (no surprise!), so snap yours up in a hurry!


Comments