Crest and Scope are sponsoring a search for the person with the most confidence to smile in the spotlight as they present trophies on stage at the People’s Choice Awards in January. Yes! You can become Miss (or Mister) People's Choice Awards just by submitting a photo at www.SmileSpotlight.com.
Ryan Seacrest, who knows a thing or two about confidence, stage presence, and the power of a great smile, is hosting the search. Apparently he keeps a travel size bottle of Scope in his glove compartment. (Isn't that funny? I keep a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle there.)
This is really quite the incredible contest. The winner gets to…
- Serve as the official Miss/Mister People’s Choice, presenting trophies onstage at the People’s Choice Awards
- Meet Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet at the People’s Choice Awards
- Go to the official People’s Choice Awards after-party
- Receive a pre-award show makeover from a celebrity stylist, complete with full hair, makeup and wardrobe
- Spend an all-expenses paid weekend with 4 friends in a luxury Hollywood hotel