If you thought Happy and Bright was all Clinique had up its sleeve for this holiday season, think again.
Meet Touches of Golden Elixir, Clinique's second collection for Holiday 2007.
While the Happy and Bright collection is cool, peppy, and pink, Touches of Golden Elixir is warm, glowing, and sexy.
Just look at the eye makeup on the model! So gorgeous. The eye look was created with new Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Allspice and Brush-on Cream Liner in Bronze. I have the Allspice quad and am in love with it; there's a golden copper shade in there that I'm obsessing over for a glowy nighttime eye.
The neutral-but-still-glam lip was created with Colour Surge lipstick in Pure Posh and Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Budding Bronze.
And at the center of the collection is this gorgeous limited edition atomizer bottle of Clinique's classic fragrance, Aromatics Elixir. I love how the flower detail on the bottle matches the one embossed on the Fresh Bloom compact!
While the Aromatics Elixir special edition is available right now, the rest of the collection will be on counter and online later this month. Details on all the products:
- Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Allspice (limited edition)
- Naturally Glossy Mascara in Jet Black
- Brush-On Cream Liner in Bronze (limited edition)
- Fresh Bloom Allover Color in Almond Blossom
- Different Lipstick in Surprise
- Long Last Lipstick in new Twilight Nude and new Rock Violet
- Colour Surge Lipstick in Pure Posh and Platinum Plum (limited edition)
- Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Glamour-full, new Beach Bunny, new Cream Soda, new Braisin, and Budding Bronze (limited edition)
- Eye Liner Brush
- Powder Brush
- Aromatics Elixir Perfume Atomizer