The floodgates are now open on the 2007 holiday collections! First we looked at Elizabeth Arden and NARS, and now here comes Clinique. Happy and Bright is built around Clinique's star fragrance, Happy, and features new and limited edition shades.
My top pick is Brush-on Cream Liner in Smoke Grey. Grey is not only huge this season, it's such a versatile color, and Clinique's cream liner formula is amazing (check out my review here). I fell in love with it last holiday season when it made its debut as part of the Pink Chocolates collection (in Chocolate Lustre which is of course no longer available!).
I'm also loving the Fresh Bloom Allover Color in Peony. This isn't a new product - I started using it as a blush last spring - but if it hasn't grabbed your attention yet, now is the time. Peony was my favorite of the 4 Fresh Blooms last season so I'm glad this is the one that made it into the holiday lineup!
Here's the full rundown on the collection:
- Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace, Rose Taffy, and Gingerfrost
- Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick (another Beauty Addict favorite) in Sugared Maple and Twilight Nude
- Full Potential Lips Plump & Shine in Glamour-full, Voluptuous Violet, Rose Bloom, Sugarplump, and Camisole
- Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Pink Truffle (limited edition) and Pink Chocolate (yay! it's back - and now part of the permanent collection)
- Naturally Glossy Mascara in Jet Black
- Brush-On Cream Liner in Smoke Grey
- Fresh Bloom Allover Face Color in Peony
- Clinique Happy Fragrance