Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair

You know I like to rag on Victoria's Secret Beauty every now and again (see this post), but I have to admit that I've been a devotee of the So Sexy hair product range since its inception. What keeps me coming back for more? The scent.

I love a good smelling shampoo, but what I love even more is when the scent actually sticks around after you've lathered, rinsed and repeated. Herbal Essences and Pantene have been known for their trademark scents for years, but after you get out of the shower? Gone! I get 2 hours worth of lingering scent with those, tops.

But the So Sexy shampoos and conditioners have the strongest, longest-lasting fragrance of any I've ever tried, bar none. Even a day after washing (with styling products, blow drying, brushing and sleeping in between) I can still catch a whiff of that fab scent in my hair. It's VERY floral and girly, so it's not for everyone, but I just can't get enough of it.

And if you want even more, the Shine Serum isn't too shabby, either.

Now we just need to work on getting VS to abandon that damned "Pink" line and we might just be back on track!


Comments