Longtime readers will know how much I love BECCA - I moped when Sephora stopped carrying the brand, rejoiced when they launched 2 palettes (Sateen and Velveteen) for the holiday season, and continue to shout from the mountaintops just how great the concealers are.
And now, this fab new palette joins the collection. The Best of BECCA palette combines the three shade ranges that, in my opinion, BECCA does best - nudes, pinks, and bronzes. Here's what you'll get:
- Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Damask (golden bronze shimmer)
- Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Brocade (rich bronze shimmer)
- Creme Blush in Turkish Rose (rosy nude)
- Lip & Cheek Crème in Blossom (soft caramel nude...SO versatile)
- Bird of Paradise Gloss (adds a sheer, pearly golden sheen to eyes, lips and face)
- Dual Ended Brush