Laura Mercier always does such gorgeous deep jewel tones - especially deep violets - so I was excited to see an entire collection devoted to these lovely shades! The Seduction Collection is bold and rich, but still wearable and accessible. The liquid eyeliners alone are swoonworthy, but the flower-embossed eyeshadow quads really put this collection over the top.
Wild Violet (left) houses blue-violet hues, while Shy Violet (right) leans more toward the plum family. Both are gorgeous for creating violet-toned eyes that range from subtle to dramatic. And wouldn't they look stunning topped off with a swipe of Cobalt liquid liner (2nd from right)?
The Seduction collection even has its own signature scent - Violette, of course. I love violet in a fragrance...it's unexpected yet delicate. Perfect for Spring!
This sumptuous collection is available now at Nordstrom and the Laura Mercier site. And now, the details on all of the delish shades:
- Eye Colour Quad in Wild Violet and Shy Violet
- Brilliant Eye Liner in Onyx, Golden, Cobalt, and Violette
- Lip Colour - Creme in Mistress (new) and Passion (new)
- Lip Colour - Shimmer in Pixie, Plum Wine, and Seduction
- Faux Eyelashes - Center, Corner, and Full
- Nail Lacquer in Avant Garde and Daring
- Violette Eau de Toilette