Vanity Fair February 2008: Indy! - Beauty Addict

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Vanity Fair February 2008: Indy!

Since we've been checking out all these femmes on the February magazine covers, I thought I'd switch it up and throw a little man candy into the mix. (Also, I thought it might help get the bad taste of the Keira Knightley W cover out of your mouths.)

Harrison Ford is back for a fourth turn as Indiana Jones and Shia LaBeouf plays his son!

I've had a major crush on Harrison Ford since I was a little kid. While other girls were reading Teen Beat and swooning over the Coreys and Kirk Cameron, I was watching "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade" over and over.

Harrison will be 66 this year, but he's one of those men who's like a good pair of boots...just gettin' better with age.


Comments