W February 2008: Keira Knightley - Beauty Addict

Thursday, January 17, 2008

W February 2008: Keira Knightley

I really hope Keira Knightley has a Steven Klein voodoo doll right now! Because he deserves to be punished for shooting this godawful W cover.

If I were Klein I would have walked out of the studio immediately upon seeing Knightley in this getup. I just would have refused to do the shoot. Honestly, nothing good could possibly come of a photo that includes a denim bra!

The zombie-inspired makeup is brutally awful, the hair looks like a greasy mess, and the clothes...I don't even know what to say about the clothes.

This is easily the most hideous of all the February covers so far. The W team even managed to make Keira's Atonement co-star, James McAvoy, look thoroughly unappealing...and that is no easy task.

Go Fug Yourself features both cover shots (including the one with McAvoy) in one of their hilarious "Fug The Cover" posts. Click here to check out the commentary, I assure you it is a must-read.

What do you think of this cover?


Comments