The Trifecta of Leave-in Conditioners - Beauty Addict

Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Trifecta of Leave-in Conditioners

I had been a diehard devotee of Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-in Conditioner for over a year, but I didn't learn until recently that this superb leave-in is available in 2 other scents!

I always keep Tui and Khoret Amen hair oils on hand for dry hair emergencies (the Tui is especially good at the beach when mixed with lemon juice), and now I have these fab scents in the leave-in condish variety, too. They're perfect for a little extra daily conditioning now that the cold weather has rolled into NY.

Tui smells like tropical fruit and is likely to incite manic bouts of hair flipping (seriously, you'll want to sniff your hair all day. The scent is just as potent and delicious as Black Vanilla, just in a fruit version). The product itself seems to be a bit lighter than its two siblings, so if your hair is on the fine side or not so dry, this might be the one for you.

Khoret Amen has somewhat of a love-it-or-hate-it scent. I think I recall that Afrobella wasn't a fan. But I am! It's very woodsy and herbal...a blend of ylang-ylang, clary sage, bay leaf, cedarwood, and patchouli. Just don't OD on it, a little goes a long way. Trust.

And if you haven't tried the original Black Vanilla, I implore you to do so immediately...the stuff is addictive.

Whichever variety you choose, you'll get great detangling power, more shine, and softer hair with just a few sprays. To paraphrase the old Infusium-23 tagline, this is a leave-in you'll believe in!


Comments