The Tents Are Back in Town - Beauty Addict

Friday, February 01, 2008

The Tents Are Back in Town

While it seems like last week that I was in the Tents covering the Spring '08 shows, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week has rolled around for another season. I can't believe this will be my fourth season covering the shows! The first time around, there were very few bloggers in the Tents so I felt compelled to write about every show and recap every look.

This season I'm happy to say that there are a good many bloggers who will be reporting from the Tents, so there will be no shortage of excellent beauty coverage. I'll be there too, but I'm not going to try to boil the ocean this time and do everything all at once (it's impossible!). Plus, I can't take the whole week off from work.

That said, I'll be backstage doing interviews with the hair and makeup teams at the following shows:

  • Abaete
  • Alexander Wang
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Narciso Rodriguez
  • Phillip Lim
  • Rodarte
  • Thakoon
  • Tuleh
  • Twinkle
  • United Bamboo

My schedule starts tomorrow, so check back for lots of fun details on the shows and what we can expect for Fall '08!


Comments