Share Your Shaving Secrets - Beauty Addict

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Share Your Shaving Secrets

When I wrote about the new Venus Embrace earlier this week and linked back to my post about Pacific Shaving Company's shaving oil, a number of you commented that you actually prefer to shave with just water!

It takes a lot to surprise me these days, but this definitely caught me off guard. The few times that I've attempted to shave with water only, I've had this sensation that I can only describe as akin to nails on a chalkboard. Ayyyy! I can't stand it; I need something to function as a lubricant to the razor blades.

My choice of shaving aid? Depending on my mood (and the level of humidity), I alternate between oils, shower gels, and hair conditioners. As I've said before, I just don't like those women's shave gels, they smell way too strong and they sling foam all over my shower. But water only? Not a chance. I feel like I'm going to have a convulsion just thinking about it.

What about you? Tell me...what's your favorite shaving solution?


Comments