Who would've thought that the girl who brought us Kelly Bundy would come back as a super-fab amnesiac and wow us with her style?
(Although I have to say, I loved her in Anchorman, too..."No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.")
These days, the short hair is really working for Christina. Score her flirty, wavy 'do with these tips from Paul Mitchell and hairstylist Vincent Sullivan:
- Start with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner, like Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Shampoo and Extra-Body Daily Rinse
- Apply a heat protecting spray (try Paul Mitchell Heat Seal) and blow dry hair straight using a large round brush
- Take 1" sections of hair, holding the ends, and wrap hair clockwise around the barrel of a 1.5" curling iron. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Once hair is curled, run fingers through to soften the look.
- Complete the style with a finishing spray like Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray to keep curls intact.