See the picture? You know where this is going. These are just a few of the products that have suckered me in over the years thanks to their exceptionally pretty packaging. Sometimes you just can't help it, and objectivity goes out the window! Fortunately, all the products listed in this post are just fine all on their own (no lipstick on the pig here) but the packaging just puts them over the top. A few of my weaknesses:
- Special edition Juicy Tubes. All of them. The new Smoothies with the ombre black tube are especially alluring.
- Bond No. 9 Chinatown (in either the plain or Swarovski bottle) and Nuits de Noho (in the Swarovski star bottle).
- Fresh Supernova mascara. Come to think of it, anything from Fresh.
- Lolita Lempicka. Ridiculously gaudy, but so cute.
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream. If you don't love this packaging, you have a shriveled black heart. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but you get the point.