So Now You're Back, From Outer Space - Beauty Addict

Saturday, March 28, 2009

So Now You're Back, From Outer Space

I know, I know. No posts in a month.

You know how they say bad things always come in threes? Well, first we had my dad's cancer, then my parents' house got robbed, and then...the third bad thing happened. This one was personal and upsetting, left me feeling rather unbeautiful, and took a while to get over. You know, one of those things that leaves you stranded on the couch for weeks on end, caring only about fatty snacks and your next bottle of wine. Boo!

I'm sure I don't have to give you any more hints as to what occurred. So that's all I'm going to say about it.

The first three months of 2009 have been absolute shit. But I'm pretty convinced that it's all over now, and I'm finally feeling like my usual upbeat, motivated self.

So yeah, a real comeback this time. Because last time I heard, bad things aren't supposed to come in fours!


Comments