Get the Look: Ali Larter at Cirque du Soleil Opening - Beauty Addict

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Get the Look: Ali Larter at Cirque du Soleil Opening

Ali Larter at Cirque du Soleil Opening, Santa Monica "Heroes" star Ali Larter walked the carpet at the opening of Cirque du Soleil's "Kooza" in Santa Monica October 16, sporting some fab makeup to go with her new deep red 'do. mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh created the look. I'm loving the blush shade! Looks gorgeous with Ali's hair color.

Get the details on the look from Mai Quynh right here:

Face

“For Ali's face, I started with mark For Goodness Face Moisturizer for an overall moisturizing base. I then applied mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup in Honey using a foundation brush and mark Get Bright Hook Up Highlighter in Natural underneath her eyes.

For a flawless finish, I used mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose as a concealer and mark Matte-nificent Powder in Natural Buff using the mark Powder Brush to set her concealer. To create a natural glow, I swept mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Chica on the apples of her cheeks.”

Lips

“For her lips, I layered mark Dew Drenched Moisturlicious Lip Color in Dew followed by mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Gloss in Swell for extra shine.”

Eyes

“To really enhance Ali’s gorgeous eyes, I mixed mark I-mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Minx and Corset by layering them from her lash line to her crease, and blending them into her crease using the mark Angled Contour Eyeshadow Brush. I also used the mark Eyeliner Brush to smudge the shadows underneath her lower lash line finishing the look with two coats of mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven.”


Comments