Get the Look: Lauren Conrad at the Hollywood Style Awards - Beauty Addict

Monday, October 26, 2009

Get the Look: Lauren Conrad at the Hollywood Style Awards

Lauren Conrad at the Hollywood Style AwardsLauren Conrad presented the Style Award to celebrity stylist Britt Bardo at the 6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards on October 11, sporting black winged liquid liner and a seriously gorgeous magenta lip. I'm loving that lip color, but I'm on the fence about the eyes. Lauren's eye area looks a little washed out to me - could just be from the flash, or too much concealer/pale base shadow. What do you think of the look?

Check out these details from makeup artist Amy Nadine, who used mark products to create the look:

Face
“For her cheeks, I applied mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Cheeky, a perfect true pink cream blush, on the apples of her cheeks. I then dusted mark Twinklebelle in Rose, a shimmery pearlized powder, above her cheekbones and along her collar bone and shoulders to give her skin an overall youthful glow.”

Lips
“To get Lauren’s bold lip, I filled in her entire lip with mark Kissink Lip Tintmarker in Berry Bitten. This lip stain is a favorite of mine and Lauren’s as it lasts all night without every being dry or flaky. Finally, I added a top coat of mark Lip Exotics Lip Lacquer Hook Up in Pop to give her pink lips a luscious, wet, finish.”

Eyes
“To balance out Lauren’s pink lip, I applied a thick line of mark Get In Line Hook Up Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Painted Black. I wanted to keep the emphasis on her winged-out cat eyes, so I left her lower lash line undefined, except for a coat of mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven applied to her top and bottom lashes.”


Comments