'Tis the Season for Solid Perfume Rings - Beauty Addict

Friday, October 30, 2009

'Tis the Season for Solid Perfume Rings

Solid perfume rings seem to be cropping up everywhere these days! Last year brought us the Marc Jacobs Daisy ring, and now we have new baubles from Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs and Kat Von D.

What do you think of these oversized scented jewels? You know how much I love solid perfumes, so I just had to share, even though I probably won't be buying any of these. They're all around a size 7, and they aren't adjustable, so they're a little unwieldy on my size 5 fingers.

Michael Kors' offering is a massively oversized golden cocktail ring with a faceted pink stone that opens to reveal a secret stash of Very Hollywood (click here for my review of this new scent).

Marc Jacobs Lola gets the bling treatment with a gold ring topped with a gigantic vinyl flower. I'm not in love with the scent, but I'm guessing we'll be smelling it everywhere this season, since it seems everything MJ touches in the fragrance world turns to gold! The ring comes in a matching drawstring pouch.

Kat Von D's offering is a dark pewter rose that houses both of the tattoo artist's fragrances, Sinner and Saint. Of the two, I prefer Saint, which I thought was going to be entirely too sweet, but was proven wrong. Anyhow - the ring itself is BIG and quite heavy. Add it to the list of beauty products that can be used as weapons!


Comments