More fall collection catch-ups! The NARS Fall 2010 collection was inspired by Daphne Guinness (yes, the heiress, she of the Guinness brewing family) and includes some really stunning shades for lips and eyes. Francois Nars describes the look as "old-Hollywood meets futuristic." Read on for details!
- Douceur Blush: A soft pink-brown hue imparts a honeyed brown kiss of innocence on cheeks. Exclusive for Fall, the powder is laser etched with our logo. Use to contour the cheek or warm forehead, jaw line and nose.
- Daphne Single Eyeshadow: Style icon. Designer. Model. Heiress of haute couture. Named after Daphne Guinness, this hypnotizing, deep-violet eyeshadow exudes excitement. Use across lids up to the brow, blending outward.
- Mangrove Single Eyeshadow: The magnificence of this tropical tree, captured in the softest yellow laced with lime. Use to highlight the inner corner of the eye, as a bright lid base shade or to diffuse a deeper shade by sweeping into the bridge.
- Coconut Grove Single Eyeshadow: This magical neighborhood on Biscayne Bay has attracted artists for decades. Dense, dramatic and daring, this dark chocolate-cum-taupe confection increases depth on the lid and doubles as a lash liner.
- Rouge Basque Lipstick: Inspired by the inside cover of a book from the famed French countryside, François Nars' latest brick red lipstick is as deeply pigmented as the region’s history and as bold as the wine for which the area is known.
- Strawberry Fields Lipgloss: Imagine mouthwatering strawberries, just picked. Then delight in the serious, yet sexy shine of this bright pink confection. Worn alone or over NARS lip products, the gloss’ Vitamin E enrichment seals in moisture.
- Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil: Once the NYC hot-spot characterized by glamour, glitz and decadence. This sparkling turquoise Soft Touch Shadow Pencil delivers all the vibrancy of its namesake. Layer with other NARS eye products - or go it alone to line, accent or illuminate unforgettable eyes.
- Tzarine Duo Eye Shadow: Love, sex and power. Russia’s empresses had it all. Inspired by royalty, the Eyeshadow Duo pairs the majesty of platinum gold infused with silver reflections with a bold, steel grey. Swipe and shadow along the upper lid or smudge along the lower. Positively regal.
- Rajasthan Duo Eyeshadow: Sacred temples and scorching deserts. India’s largest state fascinates and tantalizes. Like its namesake, this Eyeshadow Duo is an exotic palette, playing glazed almond against cool charcoal. Worn solo, blended or layered, the look signals drama.