Dispatch from the Man Cave: Bath & Body Works Signature Collection for Men - Beauty Addict

Monday, August 02, 2010

Dispatch from the Man Cave: Bath & Body Works Signature Collection for Men



Bath & Body Works, that perennial let's-browse-aimlessly-after-work favorite of mine, has added four men's scents to its Signature Collection. Each is available in Body Wash, Cologne, and Deodorizing Body Spray, and the price points are in line with other Bath & Body Works offerings - meaning your man won't feel too frou-frou using these. Details on all four scents:

Citron: Crisp Bergamot, Sage, Lemon Zest, Brisk Woods, Tonka Bean and Sandalwood

Noir: Sage, Coriander, Cardamom, White Vanilla, Vetiver and Amber Musk

Oak: Juniper, Cedarwood, Clove, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Coffee and Musk

Ocean: Bergamot, Cypress, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Cedarwood and Vetiver

Of the four, Noir and Oak are my favorites; I picked up both in Body Wash form to stock up the boy's shower. Noir is spicy and slightly mineral, while Oak is warm and woodsy. I'm liking Oak so much that I might steal it for myself. In fact, I'm wishing they'd make it in a body lotion just so I can use it.

Planning on picking any of these up for your guy (or for yourself)? Share your thoughts in the comments!


Comments