Seeing Twilight's Ashley Greene looking like a tanned, fresh-faced California girl, it's hard to imagine her as pale pixie vampire Alice Cullen. But she pulls off both looks equally well, doesn't she? Her clean, beachy look at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards was created by mark's makeup team. To recreate for yourself, check out the tips and product recommendations below.
- Prep skin with concealer to cover up redness and imperfection, and follow with tinted moisturizer. Products used on Ashley: mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium and mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 in Buff/Natural.
- Lightly dust mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up over the contours of the face.
- For a subtle flushed cheek, apply mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Color Palette in Chica to the apples of the cheeks.
- For eyes, apply mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium as a base to prevent eye makeup from smearing.
- Next, smudge mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Tiki from the lashline up to the crease.
- Follow by lining the upper and lower lashline with mark On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo. Finish off the look with two coats of mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Blacklash.
- For Ashley’s natural-looking lips, swipe on mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Shine in Swank.