Miranda Cosgrove. I know she's better known as iCarly these days, but I'll always think of her as mini-mogul Summer Hathaway from School of Rock!
Anyhow, Miranda was looking fresh-faced (and age-appropriate) at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards. Makeup artist Coleen Campbell-Olwell used Neutrogena products to create her "summery, fresh" look. She used shimmers and coppers to complement Miranda's coral dress (and of course, since we're dealing with Neutrogena here, lots of sunscreen to protect her skin on the red carpet!).
Check out Coleen's step-by-step guide to Miranda's look:
- "I used Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 50, which can be worn alone or under make-up since it’s so lightweight.
- I then applied Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup in Natural Ivory and Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfecter to even out her tone and make her eyes really pop.
- To finish off the base and prevent shine, I dusted on Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Pressed Powder, in Fair.
- For this special evening, I really wanted Miranda to look luminous, so I swirled Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush and Bronzer Duo in Posie Glow on the apples of her cheeks.
- Then, to make Miranda’s eyes really sparkle, I used Neutrogena’s Nourishing Eye Quad in Copper Glow. I blended the bronze shade along the top lid and highlighted the inner corners of her eyes and brow bone.
- Then I lined the top lid with Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Brushed Pewter, which goes on very smoothly and never tugs. To maximize the effect of the shimmer, I coated her lashes with Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara in Black.
- Finally, to add a kiss of coral – light, shiny, and effervescent – I used Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother in Glisten, which also has SPF 20."