Weekend Reads - Beauty Addict

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend Reads

Ahhhh, sleeping in! Absolutely my favorite thing about Saturdays since I've been doing the whole NY/HI split. I wake up around 3:00-4:00 am most weekdays to keep my East Coast work schedule, so sleeping in on Saturday is more blissful than ever.

In fact, as you read this post, I'm probably still sleeping. While I'm off in dreamland, enjoy a few choice links from some of my favorite blogs:

  • What on earth is "Self Blow-Thing?" No, it's not the weekly special from a sex toy catalog {Beauty Blogging Junkie}

  • After the colossal naming controversy (Juarez? Really?), MAC pulls its Rodarte collection {BellaSugar}

  • A review of Bath & Body Works' latest, Dark Kiss {Nouveau Cheap}

  • According to our Irish beauty friends, the new "boob cream" from LUSH, well, stinks {Beaut.ie}

  • Carla has a preview of BECCA's upcoming Prairie Moon collection {Product Girl}

  • ...and in other BECCA news, Temptalia falls for the most excellent Hyawatha Loose Shimmer Powder {Temptalia}

  • Finally, if you're planning a trip to Kauai, the spa at the St. Regis Princeville is a MUST {Makeup Bag}


Comments