Tocca's Latest Scent, With a Little Korres Kick - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tocca's Latest Scent, With a Little Korres Kick

Don't you just love when two products combine to create something surprisingly special?

During a recent Sephora jaunt I sampled Tocca's latest, Bianca, an interesting melange of lemon, green tea, and rose. I'm a big fan of the brand, but I approached Bianca with trepidation, since Tocca's last two entries didn't rank high on my list (I was disappointed by the drydown of Brigitte, and just plain underwhelmed by Giulietta).

Five mintes into the Bianca test period, I wrote it off as another Giulietta--pretty, but plain, not enough oomph or pizzazz or whatever you want to call it.

Then it just started to bloom, and became something really lovely--a gorgeous, summery, creamy citrus with green tea undercurrents. Ahh, love!

And just when I thought things couldn't get any better, I layered some Korres Clementine Body Butter on the same hand, and BAM! The combination is to die for. The body butter seems to wake up and amplify every note in the fragrance, and the result is one of the best cross-brand fragrance and lotion combos EVER. Complete list of notes for Bianca includes bergamot, lavender, mandarin, lemon orpur, rose petals, jasmine, green tea, musk, and sugar. Just add clementine, and you're golden.

The body butter is available only in the Clementine Body Collection ($29), which gets you a monstrous 13.52 fl oz Clementine Showergel, along with a 7.95 fl oz Clementine Body Butter. Snap some up for a perfect summer combo!


Comments