What's Your Fantasy, Part 2 - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What's Your Fantasy, Part 2

A few days ago I expressed interest in the new Britney Spears fragrance, Fantasy (see What's Your Fantasy, Part 1). It was just out of curiosity, I swear! I much prefer Hermes. But I couldn't deny the nagging urge to test out Eau de Britney. I even said nice things about the packaging and promotion.

After seeing the television ad for Fantasy, I'm afraid I have to take all those nice compliments back.

Britney (who is also the narrator...barf) is seen running through a fake-looking, oddly lit forest, pursued by a Kevin lookalike who is just as fugly as Kevin himself. At the end he shoots her with a suction-cup-tipped arrow. Oh, it was just so awesomely bad. And I bet the perfume still smells like a baby prostitute, just like the first one. Bad Britney!

Also check out...What's Your Fantasy Part 3


Comments