What's Your Fantasy, Part 3 - Beauty Addict

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What's Your Fantasy, Part 3

I can't believe I'm wasting so much of my time posting about this, but I just can't help it! (See What's Your Fantasy Part 1 and Part 2 for the background.) I have a strange fascination with the new fragrance from Britney Spears called Fantasy. It is now available on sephora.com, where I have just learned that one of the notes in the fragrance is "cupcake accord."

Are you kidding? The perfume includes the aroma of lab-created cupcake?

So now we know that Brit likes to smell like her favorite snack foods. I'm guessing that the next thing we'll see is Cheeto by Britney Spears. I bet the line will even include an perfumed orange shimmer spray to get the effect of genuine Cheeto dust.

OK enough ranting...I think there's a petition going around to get me to stop talking about the House of Britney.


Comments