Good News for Those Who Consider the Sun an Enemy! - Beauty Addict

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good News for Those Who Consider the Sun an Enemy!

I am looking mighty pale these days, friends. I keep blaming it on the jet lag but I've now been back in the US nearly a whole week, so that excuse is just not going to fly anymore. So, instead of trying to think up another excuse, I decided to take action.

I am back in the city-which-shall-remain-nameless this week, for work reasons of course, and stopped by a drugstore on the way back to the hotel. I had brought along my trusty bottle of St. Tropez faux tan on my trip, but I was on the hunt for something for my face. Something that would make me look healthy without turning me orange. Something made for faces, so it would not clog my pores. Something subtle.

Lo and behold, my wish was granted. On the shelf in front of me sat a display of Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer. A facial version of the stuff that I hoarded last year, fearing that it would sell out and leave me with blindingly white limbs? Hallelujah! I hadn't even known that the face version was on the market. I grabbed a tube of Fair and one of Medium and dashed for the register.

The product literature claims that the Natural Glow Face works the same way as the original, building up a subtle bronze glow over about a week. I started using it last night and haven't seen any results just yet, but rest assured I will be reporting back as soon as I do. Stay tuned!


Comments