It's that time of the week again! Check out my ever-gracious sponsors:
- CEW Beauty Career Center - Find your dream job or look for talent!
- *NEW* Chattergrams - Mother's Day is fast approaching! This Mother's Day surprise Mom with a gift she can cherish all year round!
- BuyWellness.com - Cruelty free, organic, natural beauty, health and wellness products. Bulk herbs, essential oils, cosmetic and soap ingredients.
- Kultic.com: Where Denim Lives - For when you're not naked, my dears. Save 15% storewide with the coupon code addict!
- Pixelgirl Shop - Hip and handmade - unique jewelry, gear for guys, home decor, unusual plushes, iPod gear and more!
- Free Goody Bags and More - discount brand name cosmetics, bath & body, fragrances, skin care, accessories
- AnitaGrant.com - Condition and detox your hair naturally with chocolate!
- Grechen's Closet - Designer directories, shopping sites, and sale listings. What are you looking for?
- Toutie.com - Save on Chloe, Botkier, Bulga, Choo and more
- Black Raven Vintage - Striking vintage fashion from the 1940s to the 1980s
- Pirate Brand Sandals - colorful, waterproof and practical - the world's most comfortable sandal
- Fashion Fixx - Fashion and style magazine bringing you the latest and greatest from indie designers
Interested in advertising? Click here. My BlogAds rates are super affordable, you'll be on every page of the site, and you'll be featured in a weekly post like this one!
Some more items of note:
- My friends over at DuWop are sharp, sharp, sharp. They read your questions in my post on Sub-Surface, and wanted me to pass along some info. (1) The squalane in the undereye treatment is indeed derived from olive/soy. (2) The blemish treatment contains 2% salicylic acid.
- Shannon at A Girl's Gotta Spa has a great post on home pedicures - a perfect compliment to yesterday's post about how to treat your feet in the summer.