It's a double whammy from MAC this week, with the info on the Beauty Powder Blushes and now the launch of the Strobe collection.
Strobe reminds me a bit of the Lancome L.U.C.I. collection, using pearl pigments and iridescence to create a radiant, soft focus effect. There's Strobe Liquid, a lightweight hydrating luminizer that's a lighter version of the existing Strobe Cream, and and Tinted Lip Conditioner Sticks (SPF15) in five shades. Details on the shades (these are limited edition, by the way):
- Strobe Kiss Sheer coral with a golden strobe pearl
- Strobe Rays Light caramel with golden red strobe pearl
- Strobe Blossom Light blue/pink with red strobe pearl
- Strobe Current Sheer plum with golden red strobe pearl
- Strobe Beam Clear with strobe pearl