Beauty on the Road: Spice Up Your Smile - Beauty Addict

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Beauty on the Road: Spice Up Your Smile

In my recent Beauty MacGyver post, I can't believe I forgot to mention one of my favorite little tricks - using a claw clip as a hairbrush. It's top-of-mind for me right now, as I'm in Atlanta for a conference and left my trusty brush home! My little clip did just fine until I had a chance to venture down to the gift shop for, um, an actual brush.

Anyhow, speaking of beauty on the road...

What seems like ages ago, I wrote about Breath Palette toothpastes, which come in some pretty nifty designer flavors (Fuji Apple, White Peach) and some truly awful ones (Indian Curry, Yogurt, Espresso). Bizarre, but kinda fun, no?

Now you can pick up Breath Palette Toothpaste & Mouthwash Kits ($22.50) which house 4 mini toothpastes and 4 single-serve mouthwashes in fab flavors (no curry or espresso, promise).

The petite size makes them perfect for overnighters and short trips. If you're tired of the usual mini-Crest and mini-Scope combo in your TSA-approved plastic baggie (I know I am), these are a great change of pace. The whimsical mini-mouthwashes alone are worth it; they look like single serve containers of half-and-half!

The Sweet Shoppe Kit comes with toothpaste in Vanilla, Bitter Chocolate, Caramel, Pumpkin Pudding and mouthwash in Raspberry, Sweet Almond, Sweet Potato, and Cola.

The Fruit Stand Kit gets you toothpaste in Tropical Pineapple, Fuji Apple, Strawberry, and White Peach, and mouthwash in Huckleberry, Blueberry, Melon, and Boysenberry.

And if you still have qualms about a chocolate-flavored toothpaste, consider this: the flavor is actually rather fleeting, and after you rinse you're left with just a bit of menthol aftertaste. So you get the fun flavor during the experience and "normal" toothpaste freshness afterward!


Comments