Another Genius Review for Your Reading Pleasure - Beauty Addict

Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Genius Review for Your Reading Pleasure

UPDATE: Golf claps for all of you who correctly guessed that this rambling reviewer was talking about ELF Cosmetics!

When I posted that bizarre review of Ojon Tawaka The White Ball, it seemed that many of you were as tickled as I was when it came to the utter absurdity of it (Africe! Africe!). So, here's another one, and this one refers not to Africe but to "Chine."

I won't link you to the site it came from since I don't want to spoil the surprise of the brand this person was talking about (oddly enough, it isn't mentioned once in the posting). This individual does have a point, sort of, in that all brands have their good and bad aspects. But other than that, it's all awesomely bad.

Here it is -- can you guess which brand we're talking about here? Post your guesses in the comments and I'll reveal tomorrow!

"They are made in Chine but they are really safe products they go through testing and so forth. They are advertised in major magazines and a lot of famous women use these products. The are hypo allergenic and don't have bad ingredients (they do not have lead...not all products coming from China have lead). They do not test on animals, and they give to charity.

These products were made by a well known and respectable makeup maker lol these are high quality products made with every women in mind so they can afford it. Of course they have their good products and bad products like EVERY single brand. They are not a scam. People made up that scam not the company.

They have been around for a few years now and there have not been problems with their product. I have been a faithful costumer for a few years and I am very happy with a lot of their products, and hey they are really cheap so I have tons of makeup! If I don't like a product I just toss it or give it away to some one that like is and won't affect me because it was so cheap!"


Comments