Chanel collections rarely disappoint! I love how there's always some special item -- usually some kind of gold creation or an extra special palette -- that's the jewel of the collection. This holiday season, it's POUDRE PRECIEUSE OR, a gorgeous gold loose highlighting powder that comes with a half-moon brush.
But what I'm really wanting from this collection is the Haute Chocolat nail polish. Chocolate gold? I'm sold.
And for all you Glossimer addicts out there, there are two new ones: Red Shine and Gold Shine (shades are self-explanatory, methinks).
Full details on the collection, currently available online and on counter:
- Poudre Precieuse Or Gold Highlighting Powder with Brush (LE)
- Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Rouge
- Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Nude, Exaltation (LE), Ardent, and Audace
- Aqualumiere Sheer Colour Lipshine SPF15 in Cancun (LE)
- Creme Gloss Lumiere Brush-On Creme Lip Colour in Praline Rose (LE) and Canele
- Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Gold Shine (LE) and Red Shine
- Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in Beiges de Chanel (LE)
- Ombre d'Eau Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Riviera (LE)
- Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in Noir Scintillant (LE)
- La Ligne de Chanel Professional Eyeliner Duo in Brun Lamé (LE)
- Le Vernis Nail Colour in Perle Rosee (LE) and Haute Chocolat (LE)
- Éclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen in Beige Rosé