Kenzo Friends & Family: 20% Off - Beauty Addict

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kenzo Friends & Family: 20% Off

In case you missed the first announcement, Kenzo Parfums is doing a Friends & Family sale for the first time ever, to celebrate the brand's 20th anniversary. From 11/17 through 11/24, you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase at kenzousa.com, with code 08FAMILY.

I've been a fan of Kenzo since my teenage years, when I wore Parfum d'Ete. These days, I'm partial to Summer by Kenzo, Amour, and any of the genius Ryoko travel sprays (in fact, I've posted about those Ryokos no less than three times -- see here, here and here).

You can find Kenzo at Sephora but they don't carry the Ryokos, and the bath and body product selection is pretty thin. Kenzo's site has all these goodies -- and it's been redesigned, so pop over there and take advantage of the discount! Seriously, if you order a Ryoko you will NOT be disappointed.

Oh, and if you spend $75 and sign up for Club Kenzo, you'll get free shipping and 3 samples, too.

Here are a few of my favorite Kenzo picks:

SummerByKenzo Dry Oil ($45) This is going into my cart immediately; I didn't even know they made this, and now I have to have it. Summer is one of my all time favorite warm weather scents, and this moisturizing body oil will be perfect for my next vacation. And it leaves just the slightest touch of shimmer on the skin. Want!

FlowerByKenzo Ryoko ($29) Here it is, the infamous little travel spray. Housed in a smooth little "pebble," it's virtually unbreakable, and at 0.7 oz it can come onboard a plane with you. Available in Flower, Amour, L'Eau Par Kenzo Pour Femme, L'Eau Par Kenzo Pour Homme, and Tokyo.

KenzoAmour Le Parfum ($85) The next generation of KenzoAmour, this more concentrated version is more woody and oriental than the original, while maintaining that comforting, delicious vanilla drydown.

KenzoAmour Holiday Gift Set ($65) Includes KenzoAmour 50ml Eau de Parfum, 100ml KenzoAmour Soft Perfumed Body Lotion and graphic gift box. Worth buying for that gift box alone, it's gorgeous!


Comments