Steals & Deals: 25% Off All Bobbi Brown, 20% Off Waterproof Tarte, 20% Off Bath & Body Works, More - Beauty Addict

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Steals & Deals: 25% Off All Bobbi Brown, 20% Off Waterproof Tarte, 20% Off Bath & Body Works, More

  • Get 25% off your entire order at Bobbi Brown! Enter code SUMMER1 at checkout. This is the last day, so don't wait.

  • 20% off purchases $25+ at Bath & Body Works - online and in store. Enter code 9656 at checkout. Good through 6/14.

  • Last day for a fab 11-pc gift with purchase at Nordstrom! Includes samples from Bliss, Laura Mercier, Bvlgari, MD Skincare and more. Click here to check it out.

Follow me on Twitter and get Steals & Deals before anyone else!


And now, please allow me one moment of unpleasantness. I don't normally acknowledge negative comments, but this time I just couldn't help myself. On this post, minus all the spam that I just cleaned up, 25 of the 102 comments came from the same person. Under 16 different names! (Updated 6/12: this person keeps coming back and leaving more! New names are Roz and Sara. Guess she didn't read this post.)

This site doesn't cost you anything, and no one is forcing you to read it. If you think I suck, and that I'm selfish and inconsiderate, with an inflated ego (their words, not mine), why visit again and again, over a period of several weeks, just to leave nasty comments under different names?

If you're annoyed with me and want to air your grievance, I have nothing against that. It's a free country and I'm putting myself out there in a public forum, so feel free to say your piece. But the multiple identities and constant heckling from one person is just...creepy. No?

So, Anonymous, anna, JW, as, tt, macy, BJ, toni, ashley, maria, ann, Brianne, Sela, Cydney, Roz and Sara...thanks for all the, um, support.

To the rest of you...let's get back to beauty, shall we? Onward!


Comments