Secret Sauce: Summer by Kenzo Dry Oil - Beauty Addict

Friday, June 12, 2009

Secret Sauce: Summer by Kenzo Dry Oil

Friends, something new has entered the pantheon of Scents Men Love. Remember the cop-attracting Marc Jacobs Cucumber? Or the one from Bond No. 9 that drew comments from strangers...during a date?

Well, now there's a new entry in this special little category. Meet Summer by Kenzo Dry Oil.

I blogged about wanting it a few months ago during Kenzo's Friends & Family event, and I was NOT disappointed, my dears. The scent is one of my all-time favorites, and this new oil version is just delicious.

In fact, it's now known simply as the "Secret Sauce." Nuff said.

Light enough to spread all over your body even in the hot summer months, this sweetly scented oil leaves just a bit of sheen and gold shimmer on your skin, and it smells heavenly. It's the perfect compliment to sun-kissed summer legs and shoulders, and has become my preferred method of wearing Summer during the warmer months.

If you're unfamiliar with Summer, you're missing out on one of my all-time sleeper faves. It smells like warm sunshine on skin, thanks to almond, citrus, mimosa and musk. It's a bit powdery, but not at all stuffy, and not too floral. THE perfect hot-weather scent, and now it's available in this exquisite dry oil version. I can't get enough!


Comments