I can't believe it's Sunday already! While you're relishing the last few hours of the weekend, check out the roundup of this week's posts. And while you're at it, why not follow me on Twitter? I've been tweeting lots of great steals & deals and product finds - don't miss out!
- Check out the miraculous hair product that's given me that elusive shampoo ad hair.
- A roundup of truly fabulous deep green and gold shades for eyes.
- Which deep conditioner is now sharing shower space with my beloved Creme de Coco?
- Get the scoop on Bath & Body Works' latest, Twilight Woods.
- Rouge makes a comeback in the form of this fabulous stick blush from Shiseido.
- Leaving on a jet plane? Check out these five beauty necessities that'll help you arrive in style.
- Get the details on how you can win a trip to Hawaii from Sephora and Leslie Blodgett!
- Carrie Bradshaw gets a fragrance, but so far, it looks like a major letdown.
- And just because I think it bears repeating, check out this fabulous new bath & body line from Victoria's Secret...only in certain stores, and STILL not available on the website!